Thank you to everyone who participated in our Ugly Fence contest!
Our winner is
We will be posting photos of her new fence as soon as it is built!
Once Again, we are on the hunt for the ugliest fence in Madison County!
Beginning on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 through Thursday, September 15th at noon, we are hosting our annual “Ugly Fence Contest“.
The winner will receive $1,500 value of fencing and labor in one location.
All entries will be posted on our Facebook page, like our page, like and comment on your favorite for your vote to count!
Entries must be submitted by September 15, 2016 by noon (12:00 pm). Winner will receive $1,500 value of fencing and labor in one location.
Note: The entrant must be the owner of the fence and the property the fence is to be constructed on.
Only one entry per household.
Winner will be announced on September 16, 2016, on our Facebook page.
How to enter:
Submit 2 or more photos of your fence to TVFinc@aol.com with the following information in the body of your email.
– Address, City, State, Zip Code (Address must reflect the location of the fence for verification purposes)
– Phone number
- No purchase necessary
- Limited to Madison County Alabama residents only.
- Winners are responsible for any and all federal, state and local taxes, which may be payable due to receipt of prize.
- One winner per household, per location
- Tennessee Valley Fence reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. All prize award decisions are final.
- Winners must agree to release and hold harmless Tennessee Valley Fence and its affiliates, agencies, advertisers, sponsors, licensees and immediate families from claims, liabilities, or legal actions which may arise as a result of winning a prize in the contest.
- Employees, agencies, representatives, affiliates, and immediate families of Tennessee Valley Fence are not eligible.
- Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Prizes are non-transferrable and cannot be mailed. Cash will not be awarded for a substitute prize.
- To be eligible to win, you must agree to give Tennessee Valley Fence permission to use his or her name, picture, portrait, likeness and voice for publicity purposes connected with this promotion without additional compensation.
- Winners must present a valid photo ID before prize will be distributed. All insurance costs are responsibility of the winner.
- Prize must be claimed within 30 days of winning. Prizes not claimed within 30 days will be forfeited by winner
- By entering, entrant agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Tennessee Valley Fence and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, governors, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of either entrant’s participation or the receipt or use of the prizes awarded in the promotion.
- Tennessee Valley Fence is not responsible in the event of any technical difficulties with any equipment, including computer equipment during any and all contests.
- Tennessee Valley Fence is not responsible for any events beyond their control (acts of God, etc.).
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.